Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Saturday, November 1, 2014

So Many of My Prayers Were Being Answered

I'm glad you are able to see all the pictures that they take at all our meetings!! You should send them to me so I can see them! Yes I met lots of missionaries there and I love them all! Sounds like a long fun weekend with the wedding and all the soccer! That is awesome! I hope you told everyone that I love them so so much!! I got Tanner's wedding invitation and they are the cutest!! I hope Brady's test went well! And I love that talk by Uchtdorf mom! So good, so true!!

So last week our district leader Elder J told us to think about how our prayers have been answered these last few weeks and asked if I would share at our district meeting on Wednesday, so I started trying to pay attention and woahhhh I realized so many of my prayers were being answered I just wasn't paying attention! Silly me! I guess because this transfer has been a little harder, our area had been doing really well with lots of amazing people to teach and good things happening but it's kinda not as great anymore which is normal but I was feelin bummed and really praying about what I needed to do better and trying to figure out what had changed and just stuff like that, and I've felt so stressed and so tired, but then as I started looking for answers to my prayers they just jumped out at me through scriptures I've been reading, the conferences we've been attending and stuff like that, this scripture is what really hit me in Matthew 11:


 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

In all that we need to do we need to rely on Him and put all our trust and confidence and faith in Him not ourselves cause we can't do it all! And now I'm just way more relaxed and doing so much better!! Do your duty that is best, leave unto the Lord the rest! God is always answering our prayers we just need to make sure we are pondering and looking for our answers:)

So there are these two boys who are 12 and 13 that the elders baptized last month but they are really in our ward so now we teach them the new member lessons and they have a 15 year old sister that is now listening in on the lessons and came to church last Sunday! I just have to tell you about her though because I know my siblings would die! When she came to church we go up and give her a hug and we are like we are so glad that you are here!! She says yes part of me is happy part of me is not she said that she has two personas one is a Christian and the other a satanist... and that that part of her is mad that she is at church. She is interesting to say the least, but I love her!

Also on Saturday the first ward had a trunk or treat and chili cook off so we brought Fd to it and afterwards he had his baptismal interview and so he should be getting baptized soon now!! I wish y'all could meet him he is something else, his kids were going to all the cars getting candy and it was dark and he couldn't see them so he started yelling "amber alert, amber alert!" I feel like I am his mother and always have to make him behave in our lessons and church and everywhere haha.

We went and visited Sister Nielson yesterday and she is doing well, she is sore though, she got like two big chunks cut out of her arm and under her arm they look so painful, next week they will go in again and see if they got everything. We missed her cause we tell her all our stories and she will always laugh! But she's doin good!
And mommy thank you for your letter! I loved it so much, I was so excited I finally had something in the mail!:) And yes you could send some of that stuff and that would be fab, no preference on which ones first!:) thanks youre the bomb!!!

I love you all so so much!! Have a great week!!

Sista Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment