Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, September 15, 2014

We Have To Be Christlike Ourselves

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

Thanks for the emails!! Man I just love y'all and Zachs pictures seriously killed me, Sister T and I were loling in the library!! I love hearing about all the soccer and fun stuff that you're up to, it sounds great!!! Happy Anniversary Mama and Papa!! 28 years?? I can't remember! But you must be old :) I'm so glad you guy got married so that we can have the best family in the world! So THANK YOU!!!

So this week was okey dokey!! I am reading Alma right now and I love it.  President challenged us to read the Book of Mormon by our Zone Conference which is in October! I am learning so much!! We are so lucky that we have the Book of Mormon, not many people do! At our zone council this week we were talking about what really is our objective for being on a mission and our purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ of course, but how do we do that, we have to be Christlike ourselves so I decided to study the Christlike attributes in Preach My Gospel and this week I studied Humility and I loved it, if we just think everything that we have comes from God, so every talent we have was given to us from God, just EVERYTHING! I'm really trying to remember that all the time!

So on Saturday it was Bbs baptism!! It was so funny I'm talking to his wife and she is like Bb goes to sleep at three in the morning because he's always reading, he won't stop!! He's now reading the Doctrine and Covenants haha! I love that guy! I was asked to give the talk on baptism and I was thinking about when Christ was baptized and it says in Matthew that he walked to the river Jordan from Galilee to be baptized by John the baptist because he had the proper authority. That is about 60 miles that he walked! And we have that proper priesthood authority today how lucky?! I feel so blessed to have had that all my life!

Bb and the Fam Bam!
We found some new investigators and some new potentials that seem so solid this week! We had 2 investigators at YSA yesterday and one for CC2 family ward, but that is so good for YSA.  They also attended the CES devotional last night which is so awesome and should be at FHE tonight!! I'm way excited!! Bbs confirmation was so amazing too, and their whole family was in tears, I LOVE seeing the change in people from when I first met them and then to see them when they start living the gospel:)

I can't believe I'm not going to be a teenager anymore, I'm seriously soooooo old!!! Oh well! Love you!!

Sista Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment