Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, September 22, 2014

I Feel So Loved!

Sounds like everyone had stress this week I hope its all good now! Zach looks so old in those pics! And his hair is so long! She is so beautiful though and Skylar looks adorable too:) Dad, that is cool you've been reading about family history stuff a lot and I love what Elder Bednar says about it too how we will be protected from things of the world, it's so awesome! We always share that with people when we talk about fam history! Also I'm so glad you did one of the names I sent home mom!! That is so awesome! I can't wait until I can go to the temple again!!
So this week was great! Thanks for all the birthday wishes and packages! I seriously feel so loved:) Monday was fun, our whole zone had a lunch potluck thing at the church and Sister Nielson made this HUGE cake for my birthday and everyone sang and then I made Sis T and Elder K have a cake eating contest haha it was so fun, and then we played like a million games of speed or lightning (whatever you call that game) and I won like 4x booya!! All the Elders think I'm like dumb and can't do stuff or something because my hair is blond and I get really excited about stuff (but why wouldn't I? the gospel is so awesome!!) anywho they were so surprised that I won hahah!! I was lucky!
Sister Nielson made the yummiest cake!
Then on Tuesday for my birthday Sister T made me breakfast and then the Nielson's surprised me and took us to this way yummy place for lunch and they brought flowers and a poster and a new blanket, such sweetie pies!! And then we went to D and B's for dinner and they had decorations up and everything they are THE sweetest! I'll have to send you all the pictures!! Everyone was so amazing, but it didn't really feel like it was my birthday because I wasn't home haha
This week we had the follow-up training meeting in Colleyville, we left at 6:30am and got home at like 7pm haha its a long day but the meeting was fabulous of course and I just love seeing President and Sister Ames they so rock!!! Also Bb is going to get the Aaronic priesthood which is super exciting he is on fire! It was kinda a bummer not many of our investigators came this Sunday but Fd did, and he was asking really great questions and this was his third Sunday of coming so we are looking forward to meeting with him this week! ohh and I have been playing the piano a lot too! I can play more hymns now, yayyy! Oh by the way there is a couple that moved into the ward with the last name Wells! And his first name is L! Crazy huh?! They are awesome they feel like our grandparents she makes yummy food too:)
We went to three sacrament meetings yesterday, wow what a long day, but it is great to have all that time to really think about how blessed I am. I know I make so many mistakes everyday and it is so amazing to know that I can overcome my weaknesses and just continue to progress each day. That is pretty great. I am so glad that I'm here, thank you for helping me get to this point!! I love this gospel, I know that it is true!!
Sista Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment