Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Will Can Become His Will

Good morning!!

Sounds like y'all had a fun, busy and rainy week!! It was rainy here too!!! I love the thunderstorms here they are so fun!! We got lots of tornado and flood warnings but nothing really happened!! To answer your questions mother my biggest challenge this week was being so tired, I don't know why this week was but it was, its ok though I feel better today!! Sundays are always helpful:) The scripture that I kept thinking a lot about this week was  Helamen 3:35 I can't remember if I shared this last week with you so sorry if I did, Nevertheless they did fast and pray oft, and did wax stronger and stronger in their humility, and firmer and firmer in the faith of Christ, unto the filling their souls with joy and consolation, yea, even to the purifying and the sanctification of their hearts, which sanctification cometh because of their yielding their hearts unto God. I just feel like thats what I really want to do and try to do so that my will can become His will.

Love them!  I will miss them soo much!

Funny story to go with my story of wes last week and the word of wisdom, he called us and asked if a multivitamin was against the word of wisdom hahah so funny!! We were able to meet with him twice this week, he came to church as well, but he isn't reading from the Book of Mormon and you can see a change, he has always had lots of questions as does his dad he previously investigated the church, but now he says that he wants archeological proof that it actually could be real, so that's the main hold up which makes it hard if he won't read and pray to gain his own witness of its truthfulness but we will see him this week and hopefully can help him out!! He really loves all the people and coming to church which is good:)

Quilting!
We had dinner with the Johnsons and wow they love the book of Mormon so so much sophie is now in like mosiah and they just raved about it the whole time and asked lots of different questions, we talked about the restoration and baptism and the priesthood and they called us because the wanted 2 more copies of the bom so they could share it with their friends and family:) and they asked about baptism and the priesthood again they wanted some scriptures about it, of how we have the authority so we gave them some stuff and we are going to see them :) they are so amazing I can't even handle they are so cute!!!!!

Transfers are this week, sister benson and I will both be staying here in flo mo!! Excited to continue working hard here:)

Hope y'all have a great week!

Sister Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment