Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, March 23, 2015

We are always sent to certain places with certain people for a reason

Hi fam!!

I will try and answer your questions, but I emailed Brady a ton of what I would do in situations, give me a list of things and I will fill it in ok?? I guess I'm confused haha!!

This week was pretty good, I was sad to say goodbye to everyone in Denton I miss it so much already!! We had FHE with our ward mission leaders family and with N and her family which was wonderful!! And on Tuesday went and saw a lot of people as well!! That place is the promised land now it's really cool to see how it has blossomed!!

N and A :)

One of the Martino Families - I love them!

K and Sister Foster

Transfers were Wednesday and I am now in Flower Mound! It is a really nice area lots of nice homes and wonderful members who really want to share the gospel with their friends, they have been so welcoming and so I already love them a lot! That's one thing I've learned, that it is so important to gain the trust of the members in the ward, because if they don't see you as a representative of Jesus Christ, why would they introduce you to their friends? I was really praying to help me gain that trust as I came to this area and so it's been really cool to see God answer my prayer even in these short few days! Since this area is really nice missionary work is a little bit different, because they think that they have all that they need so we do a lot of member work. We cover two wards so we are at church all day just like in Copperas Cove, it's long but good!! There really isn't much going on in this area I guess one of the wards hasn't had a baptism in 5 years! and the other has had only 2 which makes me miss Denton, but I know that we can make it change because Denton did!! As long as we work hard and have the spirit! 

My companion is Sister B and she has been out for 6 months.  She is a real cutie!  I try and call as many people in the area book and try to make the most of our time!! I hope we can figure everything out:) I know that there is a lot of potential here and it's a pretty small area so hopefully we can start getting out on our bikes!!:) The weather is looking nice again:)

This is the "flower mound"  It is a little hill thing haha

I know that we are always sent to certain places with certain people for a reason, and I know that if I pray I can receive guidance on what we need to do here!! We are going through some former investigators and potential investigators and it has been pretty good and have some return appts set up for this week which should be neat! It was cool, one guy said yeah I was reading the book of Mormon so I'll start again before y'all come next week!! Yay! Hopefully it goes well!!
My companion and a new convert J who took us for pizza

Oh we live in the Pratts home he is one of President Ames councilors it's awesome and Sister Vaha'i and her companion are my sister training leaders so yaya I get to go on exchange to Denton woo hoo!!! I'll plan it the day of N's families baptism hopefully:)

Well I love y'all lots and hope you have a wonderful week!!

Sister Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment