Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, March 9, 2015

God Answers Prayers!

Bless Zachy's little heart he got the dad disease I hope all is ok and that his injury gets better I will pray!!! And sounds like everyone else had quite a fun weekend!! Did you get my package??

Practicing for the baptism :)
This week was busy busy but awesome awesome!! The weather wasn't... we had a wonderful night planned for Wednesday but the dumb ice made everyone cancel our appointments!!!! But on the bright side K had her baptismal interview and will be getting baptized this Saturday! We are excited for her she really has improved and progressed a lot:) such a sweetheart!! Right now we are working with a  lot of part member families and over aged children which is really neat, there is a 10yr old son of a less active lady in our ward that has really been interested in scouts and loves when we come over, and also one of our recent converts brother is starting to seem interested:) Lotssssssss of appointments cancelled this week which was a bummer because we had planned a wonderful week but it all turned out well!!
My Polynesians!
On Thursday we were kinda sad because we had only placed one Book of Mormon that week and that was not good haha so we were going to visit a less active member and before we went in we prayed and sincerely asked to be led to someone we could share the Book of Mormon with and so we got out of the car and heard like the smallest noise coming from the house next door so we just decided to walk over there and sure enough there was a lady wiping down her chairs in the garage! We started talking to her, she was hesitant and first but by the end she laughed with us and said we could come back anytime!! It was so cool!! God answers prayers! And I gained a testimony of doctrine and covenants 61:3 But verily I say unto you, that it is not needful for this whole company of mine elders to be moving swiftly upon the waters, whilst the inhabitants on either side are perishing in unbelief. We have to talk with everyone and not rush rush to our next place because He has placed people in our path for us to talk to!!
Mission Leader Conference
We had Mission Leader Conference on Friday which is always the best meeting!!!! And on Saturday I had to help the Spanish elders because they had no one to play the piano for their baptism so 30min before it started they asked if I would hahahha I'm not the best but I hope it was ook!! We saw the Huskeys and they are having their temple recommend interview on Sunday so that they can go and do baptisms:) I'm soooooooo happy for them!! I heard they friended you on facebook mama??haha Then on Sunday we were like sooooo sad because we couldn't get a hold of N and the family and they didn't come so after we went to stop by their house and they had just gotten back from Dallas because of some family problems there so that's why they hadn't answered our phone calls and everything but the son Isaiah came to our youth fireside about the
Show this to my brothers -- I'm fat!! haha

Book of Mormon last night and it was so so so wonderful and just perfect for him!! So we are excited to see them again this week:) It's so neat how the members and us missionaries are really starting to work together in our ward!! Our ward council was amazing and they are so supportive and we are all in this together!! I love it!!!!

After her baptism interview.
I'm so grateful for the Book of Mormon in my life and so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ! I know that it is true!!
I love y'all!!!!
Have the best week ever!!
Sista Wells
Getting ready for our morning run!


The Aubrey countryside by one of our investigators trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment