Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, January 5, 2015

I Wouldn't Wanna Be In Any Other Place in the World!

Looks like Arizona was super fun I loved all the pictures!! Mom you need to be careful you're making me worry! I hope you heal soon!! New Years for us was really just nothing different just continuing to work!! Love it! And I'm way excited that yall are going to read the Book of Mormon again!! I just finished the NT this week so I was excited!! It was way good.
So S -- I don't know how to explain everything. He had a meltdown like his cat isn't eating #prayforkiki and it's stressing him out, he takes 600 mg of morphine for his back pain which makes him nuts, so we are just letting him relax and stuff like this week was NUTZ but it's ok I know there is a reason for everything and Heavenly Father is definitely helping us.

Janessa aka Sister Wells :)
But on the bright side of things!!! Q and the kids came to church and sacrament (usually they are late and miss sacrament) booya  she only has 4 cigs a day now which is good, they move the 15th I'm heartbroken because they are doing really really well!!!  But, some less actives the Sk came to church so did Sister H and Sis W and we taught Sis H granddaughters when we were over and they asked for a Book of Mormon and they came to church that's why Sis H came!! and they want us to come over tomorrow (they aren't members)!! So that is cool! Our other investigators are sick and the others mom just died... so like I said its been crazy! but we should see them this week!! We also are really working on the referrals from caroling following up with the members and stuff which is good!
As I was setting goals for 2015 I was thinking about where I was last year at this time when I was in Puerto Rico with the swim team and going to BYU and I was thinking those were some good times and at the time I felt like I was way happy, and I was, but I look at where I am now and I know that I am even more happy! I wouldn't wanna be any other place in the world! I love my Heavenly Father and I love my brothers and sisters and that is why I am here, to bring the world His truth!!
I love yall
Sista Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment