Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Learning To Have More Patience

Enjoying her box from home!
Hi Hi!

Sounds like this week was fun with the soccer tournaments and triathlon and Kelsey's party whatever that was!! But glad to hear from ya! And that is really really cool Dad that you took your friends to the temple open house!! And their responses were really neat:) I wanna go to the temple ah I wish it was closer!!

This week was good, I feel like I'm learning to have more patience. haha You all used to joke around with me about how I want something and I want it now haha and I sometimes do, like I just know that our investigators know that this is true so I'm like kk get baptized now then! But some need more time so they know for sure that this is what they want, when I think about it, Iz had been taught for over a year and she just barely got baptized, I hope our investigators don't wait a whole year though!! I love them all though I wish I could have you meet them:)

I love having the opportunity to study every morning for two hours and then also just whenever we have some free time! I just keep learning so much, this morning I was reading about knowledge and in the Bible Dictionary it says that "one only progresses as he gains knowledge." And I just think that is for us for our whole lives, I think sometimes in school and other things I did my work so that I could get it done and get good grades and just to do what I was supposed to, but now I just want to know more so I can really know it and have more knowledge! Like it says in Doctrine and Covenants, "Seek not to declare my word, but first seek to obtain my word, and then shall your tongue be loosed; then, if you desire, you shall have my Spirit and my word, yea, the power of God unto the convincing of men." There is so much to learn from the scriptures I'll never know it all and the gospel is simple, but the more knowledge we know the better we can explain and share it with others and let the Holy Ghost guide the things we say. I just really like that!!

I love you all sooooooooooooo much!!!!

Oh and could you still send me a story of our family history?? Just one or two that are good?! kk thanks! We went to the family history center this week and Sister Chase helped me find like 4 people to do temple work for yayyyy!! It's so awesome and so fun, I wish I could go to the temple for them!! But y'all will have to do it!!:)

Sista Wells
Service Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment