Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, July 14, 2014

My Worst Nightmare Happened Yesterday :)


Stylin' Sista's




Well folks its been two whole months that I've been on my mission! Feels more like 6, but I have loved it nonetheless!!!:) Loved all your emails this week thank you!! And I'm very sad to hear about Argentina, one of the members texted us to give us the sad news! I just imagined all of you in front of the tv just dying!!! But sounds like everyone had a good week and busy for the coming week! Oh and thank you for the notes you all wrote at Bear River! Loooooved them :)

So this week was transfers, I was so sad to say bye to all those that left :( but it is so fun to meet all the new missionaries! Everyone is so great and such great examples to me I love going to all of our meetings and trainings! We had soooooo many lessons scheduled this week, like every minute was booked but then soooooo many cancelled on us :( it always happens, but I'm like hellloooo don't ya know we have a message that will help your life?!! haha but for reals though!

So my worst nightmare happened yesterday... we just had met with our ward mission leader when a member from the branch presidency came up to me and said that one of the speakers wasn't there and I had to give a talk!!!??? I wanted to cry, but it went fine I think.. but we met this guy Sha this week on the street he's like a rapper and he came to church!! We haven't even met with him yet but yeah he was wearing all black and a hat and sunglasses haha but he said that he could feel peace in his heart!! How cool is that?! But yeah I was so nervous because lots of people brought their non member friends which is awesome, but I wanted to make sure it was good for them! ahh but yeah I'm glad that's over!

Since I go to two sessions of church I really am able to think a lot during the sacrament and I just can't believe how lucky we are to have the opportunity to have it every Sunday! I don't think I fully realized the importance of it, and now I'm starting to understand more! It's like whenever we teach people things I'm the one that is like woww that is awesome haha. This week when we were teaching a lesson Sister Tuck shared 3 Nephi 9 

13 O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?
14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.
15 Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.

I looooove those verses! How comforting! And we were sharing that with an investigator but I was like gonna cry because it seriously is soo amazing!!
Also Sis T and I were singing primary songs (i love them) and they are so cool, I really like this one,
I lived in heaven a long time ago, it is true;
Lived there and loved there with people I know. So did you.
Then Heav'nly Father presented a beautiful plan,
All about earth and eternal salvation for man.

So many people in the world don't know that!! But we've been singing that since we were like 5!!! And all the songs are like that we are so blessed:)

So I have another funny Sista T moment haha we were going around visiting former investigators trying to get an appointment and this lady opens the door and we are talking to her and her little daughter comes up behind her and then runs away, but apparently Sister T didn't see really cause she asks "was that a dog or your child?" I almost died, maybe you just had to be there idk hahaha I love my Sister :)

Well I love you all!!!!! Have a fabulous week!!
Sista Wells
We love to read the Ensign!

No comments:

Post a Comment