Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, November 2, 2015

Short and Sweet

Morning!

This week has been great! We saw M a few times she invited us
to a Halloween party which was fun, she doesn't agree with the godhead
though so we are trying to help her understand! But like all her
friends and family are members we just don't really know why she
isn't! J is progressing still to go to the temple! P came to
church again and is studying the BofM he won't say yes to baptism
though because he just wants to take it one step at a time. We had
lots of service opportunities this week too! We worked at the manna
sale and it was neat because they made lunch for all the helpers and
we sat down with five or six ladies and they just said, tell me
something I don't know and we told them all about the church and what
we do, it was so good because we were able to clear up a lot of
confusion and misinformation that they had! I still love Sis Sua, she's
the best! Things are going great! And I'm thankful for interviews -- they were
amaaaaaaazing! I have been pondering about it a lot:)

Hurrah for Israel!

Sister Wells
Mama Bells waffles - she made me eat two - I'm dying right now.  Love her!
P giving more rides

Sleepy Sua



No comments:

Post a Comment