Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, November 9, 2015

It's Amazing to See How Many Times the Spirit Really Led Us

Mission Leader Conference
Morning! 
This week was good! We saw P and he came to the regional conference yesterday which was amazing and looooved it and to the fireside and looooved that. He said it was the greatest birthday!! We did family history with J and he is so excited to go to the temple next week! We have a few names already:) MLC was really great I learned a lot and am still trying to know how to be more effective in Ward councils, it's been going pretty well in this area! 
Love my Sister Benson!
Sister Robison
 We met a LA named R this week and she said she really has been wanting to come back to church and she wants her boyfriend C to learn more:) we are so excited about that! We are going to see them on Thursday! We have been actually finding lots of part member families recently which is great and they always want to have us over for dinner and we can teach them:) so many great opportunities! I'm excited to see them all this week! I don't have much to say, I just feel weird because of everything coming so close it's just not real but we are just working really hard and are busy busy everyday, I love it! It's amazing to look back at the week and see how many times the spirit really led us to see or help people:) I love being a missionary!

I love you!

Sister wells



P.S. Words sister Sua'ava from Hawaii says
Pecan she says it like peekin
Apricot like appricot
Audi like oddy
Hahahah I seriously am laughing all day with her:) I love it!

Glen sharing the BofM :)

4 Polys, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment