Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

We Got To Watch "Meet the Mormons"

Hola, so I just realized that I have been on my mission for 5 months today! At first it seemed to go by pretty slow, but now it is just speeding up so much! I could be leaving Copperas Cove next month, I will die when I have to leave, but its all good!! Sounds like mom and dad your trip was so much fun, and that is so cool you dropped something off for angela I bet she loooooved that!! Also happy anniversary to Gma and gpa, so awesome!!!!

Well this week we got to watch Meet the Mormons at zone conference, you all need to see it, wow I loved it so much and I'm so excited for everyone here to watch it and try and get others to watch it as well! I can't decide which story was my favorite because each one was so great, I love how it answers so many question that people have and it just made me so grateful that I am a mormon:) and just makes me want to be a better person!! We had some big thunderstorms this week which was so fun and so it has been a lot cooler!



We are just keeping busy trying to find more people to teach, going through all our potentials and formers, Fd came to stake conference this week so that was awesome except weirdest story ever.... so we have been teaching him for a month and a half and we have a baptismal date for him, but just wednesday he said he possibly could have been baptized in this church ten years ago in memphis...... we are like what??????? he doesn't know... so we got a hold of our ward clerk and he is gonna figure out if he has its so weird, so he may or may not be getting baptized in a few weeks, he is quite an interesting guy, but he wants the gospel in his life and he wants to do right so whatever happens, its good he is coming to church:)

Yesterday was the most fun pday I've had! We played soccer in the gym for hours! I'm so sore.. I haven't ran that much forever it felt so good, but it was so much fun with all of our zone and I got a hat trick woooo! haha but most exciting since I finished the Book of Mormon, I figured out how much I need to read each day to read it before Christmas again and also read the New Testament, I just love the scriptures they are amazing. Also president challenged us when we read the Book of Mormon to choose a certain subject to study in particular throughout. One of the apostles does this and just uses a new BofM each time with each one having a different subject like faith, or repentance, atonement, I'm so excited to do it! Anywho this week we have a conference in Fort Worth and Elder Cardon of the seventy is speaking to us yay! I will hopefully find Sista T there too!

I love you all lots and lots!!!

Sista Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment