Forward - Texas Fort Worth!

Forward - Texas Forth Worth!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hurrah For Israel!

Hey y'all so I'm on my iPad right now, crazy! I can't type as fast so it is kinda annoying oh well! It's been awesome using them this week I loooove the gospel library app and other apps that we can use, we are learning in stages about different things to do with them, so this week we will learn how to use the area book planner we will have to put in allllll the info from both wards area books so it will take some time, but it will definitely be worth it!

So that's awesome yall are going to Lake Powell that place is awesome!! Can't wait to see the pics sounds amazing!! This week was pretty good it is getting pretty warm now in the 90s and more humid than Utah, but I love it haha! Soooo Wes got baptized!! I will send pics! So so awesome I love him so much, we had a few lessons with him is week to help him be prepared, the baptism was so wonderful the ward is so supportive unlike any other ward I've been in on my mission they just took care everything and I know that they will take care of him!! We will start teaching him the new member lessons and hopefully he will get the priesthood soon and we are planning to get some names and go to the temple to do baptisms with him hopefully soon as well!! That would be so great! 
Wes' Baptism!

The Johnsons came to church yesterday and we saw them last week as well, we went over all the baptism questions because they wanted to know everything they needed to know before they would be baptized and everything that happens after which is really cool! We set a tentative bap date but that are just so funny they don't like that they want to read and know every single thing before they do anything but they know enough!! Way more than any other converts hahah love them, we will see them this week though so that's good! Also it was good for the them to see the confirmation yesterday too!! They are just so close!! 

So George... We had a lesson with the ysa elders (they're in the Dallas mission) to transition George to ysa because that would be so good for him and he already loves it there so we had a lesson planned at a member in our wards home and had the elders come too I  won't go into too many details but let's just say def not one of the best lessons on my mission, I take full responsibility! Haha so sis b and I told the elders we would teach the first of the lesson about faith and repentance and asked the elders if they would come prepared to teach about baptism and receiving the Holy Ghost, so we taught and then when we got to their part things just went crazy hah it's just because everyone was on a different page, the dad of the house we were in was inviting George to be baptized and George has already said yes to June 20th haha and then one elder was just flipping through pictures in his gospel art book, it reminded me of The Best Two Years when they are teaching the lesson to their investigator and the elder is flipping through the pics but they aren't going along with anything? If you don't remember that part, watch it again because it was like the saaaaame thing hahaha. So at first I was so frustrated in the middle of all of this, but then I was just trying not to laugh but the good thing is I think George still enjoyed it and felt the spirit which is most important and he went to the ysa ward yesterday:):) 

Sis b hasn't been feeling very well this last week so I went out on exchange a few times while she rested. We will both be staying in Flo Mo for another transfer!

I'm so so sad about the Johnsons I will keep their family in my prayers and also Brooklyn I'm just so grateful that we can be with our families forever and that God has a plan for us. 

Thanks dad for sending me those talks I've read a couple I loved this from Neal Maxwell 
The best way to valiantly testify of Jesus is to become steadily more like Him, and it is that consecration that carves out the emulative character (see 3 Ne. 27:27). 

Love yall so much! Hurrah for Israel!

Sister Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment